Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 1

Well, I have three blogs set up on Blogger but haven't really used any of them so far. However, this time I vow it will be different! I have done the basic steps today and am going to come back tomorrow to work on some of the advanced features. I want to take full advantage of this opportunity! But for me the best way to go about that is to do the activities frequently and learn new things gradually.

I was so proud of myself when I figured out how to create my Yahoo avatar, which was mostly a fluke that I discovered a couple weeks ago. I love how thin I am as a virtual character! Anyway, that was a lot of fun, but my primary goal is to get comfortable enough with blogging to create blogs for my library.

I am looking forward to learning more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dianne Bunjer said...

I'm finally getting back to what I started awhile ago. I'm amazed with the capabilities available! I also like my Avatar slimness!